Monday, May 21, 2012

Second Review on Thai Thai Cuisine

A second review on Thai Thai Cuisine. 

Round 2


OK so I revisited Thai Thai Cuisine in Binghamton and this time I ordered a couple of different things and of course nothing was spicy even when given the choice I rejected because I promise you Thai spiciness is very spicy.  And the verdict is that I would never suspect Thai food to be so sweet.

Each of the dish were sweet. I had one of the same dish before; the "Pad Thai sauteed rice noodles with egg bean curd ground peanuts and bean sprouts. Your choice of chicken and shrimp or vegetables" and I would have to say it taste like peanut butter. I don't really like peanut butter but I enjoyed it, it was sweet and had a slight peanut butter taste to it. To be honest with you maybe a little spiciness is OK you just have to figure out the level of spiciness that is right for you. For me I personally don't like such sweet foods, and I wished I had ordered it medium spicy becasue I think that would be the right fit. But because of my fear of their spiciness I am not sure what medium spicy would be since there is no low spicy, it starts from medium to spicy to very spicy. That's nerve recking to be honest. But I think when I go back I will try the medium spicy. There food is delicious of course like last time and everything was enjoyable.

I think for a restaurant, it's too small, I saw them having to tell customers to come back or that they are full and just turning them away and it's not like they can really extend their seating area. But I think they should move they can make a lot I do believe that a lot of people go there.

I also had the Eggplant, sauteed with Thai eggplant onion bellpepper and thai basil. your choice of chicken beef pork or vegetable. I choose beef, I have to say it was delicious. I don't usually like eggplant unless it's Parmesan style but this was great. It was sweet and was exquisite in taste. Yummy.

I still give this restaurant a 5 star!!!
Return back HOME or continue to browse other restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment