Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Domino's Sandwich Review, Johnson City, NY

Domino's
Store #3404
122 Baldwin Street
Johnson City, NY 13790
Next to train tracks.
607-798-7177

Hours

Su 12:00pm-1:00am
Mo-Th 11:00am-1:00am
Fr-Sa 11:00am-2:00am


So for the first time I tried there Sandwiches. We have all gone to domino's and depending on the type of pizza person you are determined whether you went back or not. So first thing is first I personally am not the biggest fan of domino's so my dominos reviews might be quite bias. I think there pizza is way to small not enough topping and I personally am not a big fan of there sauce and I have had the robust sauce the hearty marinara and the white sauce and if I had to choose the robust sauce would always win. I do love there premium chicken topping thou, and on that note I decided it was late and I was hungry and ended up at domino's and bought the sandwiches. And my dominos reviews are on...


Entree
Chicken Habanero ... a sweet and spicy medley made with all white meat chicken breast pineapple jalapenos sweet mango habanero sauce provolone and cheddar cheese. On artisan Italian bread and baked to a golden brown.


I would have to say for the money the taste is well worth it. It was everything as described in their own words and much more. The bread was crunch and deliciously melted in your mouth. You would wish you had their recipe for their bread. The chicken again was very small in quantity but when you did bite into a piece your mouth was happy. There are delicious flavors that you have probably never had before. You had sweet and spicy in alternative bites which was great it made your mouth sensations tingle for more. I have to give this sandwich a 3 star only because I think for a 5' sandwich with everything skimpier no matter how good  the taste was, wasn't good for the value of the dollar. Mind you this sandwich is $5.99 and if you get a coupons the cheapest you can get it for is about $5.55, so I don't know I'd rather just go the subway get a 5dollar foot-long and make a chicken teriyaki sandwich holding the teriyaki and then running over to domino's and getting the habanero sauce for $0.50. The delicious flavors just isn't worth the price if you ask me. But I promise you it sure does have a delicious flavor that you wouldn't mind paying the money for.


 
Italian ... pepperoni, salami, and ham topped with banana peppers green peppers, onions, and premium provolone cheese all backed on our artisan Italian bread to a prefect golden brown
I'd have to say that this was a dry sandwich, I had to add mayo to make this perfect, but then the delicious flavors came out but I don't know if it was because of the mayo and re-toasting or if the sandwich itself had delicious flavors that Domino's wasn't able to get through because they were cheap with the items. Again I think the bread made all the difference in the world here for this sandwich. I wouldn't buy it again. But I do believe that all the meat did go well together as far as flavoring goes. Overall, me personally would never get this sandwich again. I hope this dominos reviews was useful and able to let you make a decision.

Unfortunately it wasn't a big sandwich nor was it heavy therefore it wasn't really worth it to me. With today's economy I need to get a bang for my buck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment