Monday, April 23, 2012

Thai Thai Cuisine Restaurants, Binghamton, NY



Thai Thai Cuisine
584 Court St
Binghamton, NY 13904
(607) 775-9499
Closed on Sundays!!!



First time having Thai Thai restaurant  food, and the food is full of flavor and blends so well. The atmosphere is friendly and helpful. This Thai Thai restaurant is a cute little place with great tasting food. The price is very reasonable a whole meal for $6.95  and filling.  My new favorite Thai  restaurant, I would give up Chinese food for this Thai Thai Restaurant that's how much I loved it.

Pros:  Delicious food, full of flavor and every bite is a surprise.
          You can enjoy your own drink.
          Very good serving size.
          Very cheap in general; drinks (soda) $1.25
          Excellent service
          Clean Environment
          Appearance of the food was mouth watering and as delicious as it looks.
          Small Family Oriented Thai Thai Binghamton Restaurant
        
 
Cons: Unfortunately, this Thai Thai restaurant is next to a Gentleman's Club and a Liquor Store.
If you are big on spicy then order it as spicy as you want but trust me when I say the medium spicy to me is like there very spicy on the star scale. Beware! I promise you, it probably would be best to maybe just leave it alone as they make it.





I would highly recommend.
Overall I give this a 5 out of 5

 Entree

Masaman ... sauteed with onion, potato, pineapple and peanut in coconut milk 
It was excellent, the first bite was so amazing, it was something you'd never had before. The second bite was sweet and caught me by surprise because I ended up with a pineapple but great flavoring and the third bite was crunchy because of the peanuts. My mouth experience so much joy with this meal, it was incredible, I loved every last bite of this meal. It was a fun meal, if you want adventure for your mouth this is certainly the dish to go with great flavors fascinating texture. Overall wonderful entree. 


Pad Kee Mao ... sauteed flat noodles with onion, basil, and chili. Your choice of chicken, beef, pork or vegetables

So I had the beef. OK so the first bite was great! Then I realized my mistake. On the menu this is already a spicy dish and you can upgrade the spiciness so I did to spicy the rating went as followed;
     1st rating was medium 
     2nd was spicy and 
     3rd was very spicy.
So I choose the second rating and I promise you I don't even want to know what very spicy is like. I promise you spicy means spicy, it will burn your chest.
After I got use to the spiciness I realized if it wasn't so spicy it was potentially a very good combination of seasoning and meat per noodles and vegetable. I have to say that they are not cheap with the meat at all. I did enjoy this dish in moderate amounts but I know for next time to just take it was it comes maybe if I want spicy then it will have to be medium anything over medium is extremely hot leaving your mouth burning no matter how much water you guzzle down.

Duck with Garlic Sauce
 The skin was crunch and the duck meat wasn't dry the sauce was absolutely spectacular flavoring with the duck, it meshed well.  Duck meat melts in your mouth, it was very good. Will defninately be something I order again for sure.

Pad Thai ... sauteed rice noodles with egg, bean curd, ground peanut and bean sprouts. Your choice or chicken and shrimp or vegetables
Another dish I made an error with on the spiciness, please beware when they say spicy they mean spicy. It was wonderful, but I know next time I won't tamper with the spiciness I certainly can't handle Thai spiciness! Please don't get more wrong the food was full of flavor and was wonderful and I loved it but after the 3rd and 4th bite the spiciness starts kicking in and becomes way to much to eat.

Dessert

Fried Ice-Cream with whipped cream strawberry syrup and hot fudge!
You will enjoy eating the crust as much as the ice cream it was phenomenal. The best dessert ever if you are an ice-cream fan like myself.



Trust me when I say if you want great tasting food try any or these Entree's and don't forget the dessert I promise you will go back for more!


Return back HOME or continue to browse other restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment