Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lickity Split Ice Cream Shoppe
152 Vestal Parkway East  Vestal, NY 13850
(607) 754-2222



So I have to admit I love ice-cream, no one can say they are an ice-cream fan like I am. I pretty much live and breathe ice-cream. I pretty much have ice-cream every night for dessert so I know ice-cream I feel or could just be my favorite dessert in the whole wide world and therefore bias too options, but trust me I've had options and I always revert back to ice-cream

Pros:  Coupons for buy 1 sundae get 1 sundae
          Friendly staff
          Clean atmosphere

Cons:  They don't break 50 or 100 bills and it can be inconvenient since it is a US tendency
            With the soft ice-cream they fill it to the top but not the hard ice-cream



Hard Ice Cream Sundae ... coconut ice cream and vanilla chocolate chips

I had a large sundae with coconut ice cream and vanilla chocolate chips with hot fudge, syrup walnuts, whipped cream and a cherry on top, o my god the coconut ice cream was absolutely delicious it was the best flavor I've had in the longest time. I personally enjoyed everything about this blend. The coconut wasn't too much just the right amount of fudge and walnuts. It was a fantastic blend. I will definitely be going back to Lickity Split again for sure, it was yummy ice-creams. Next time I will ask for it to be filled especially since your paying $4.89 for the container.

Soft Ice Cream Sundae ... soft vanilla ice cream

 I had a large soft sundae with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, syrup walnuts, whip cream, and cherry. This was plain and simple and hit the spot.



Return back HOME or continue to browse other restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment