Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mediterranean Gyro

4700 Vestal Parkway East  Vestal, NY 13850
(607) 729-2001
  
Hours 
Mon-Sun: 11am-10pm

 










You want great Mediterranean Gyro's then this is the place to go. It's very affordable and great food. Homemade and the owner is a good man. Very friendly atmosphere.


Pros:  10% discount with student ID
          Good pricing and plenty of food
          Friendly environment
          Greek like atmosphere, so you enjoy their culture
          Staff friendly
          Great Food
          Free Delivery if you order $10 worth to specific area.
          Best Baklava

Cons: This has nothing to do with the restaurant but more along the lines that I haven't been able to try all the items on their menu since when I go I always tend to get the same because I am just in love with their Mediterranean Gyro's and it has the best Baklava, but once I do get to it I promise I will write my review.

Entree

Beef and Lamb Gyro Combo ... All sandwiches are served with Pita, Romaine Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Tzatziki sauce.

O my god the best Mediterranean gyro meat was full of flavors and the tzatziki sauce was amazing blend. The french fries are home made, they cut their own potatoes and is very crispy, just yummy. I love this place, there isn't anything I can say bad about this place, its affordable, delicious and cute little place. Just YUMMY!!!   

Greek Style Gyro (Pork) ... All sandwiches are served with Pita, Romaine Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Tzatziki sauce.
I am not a pork fan but I did try it because it's just another type of meat and I personally thought it was terrible. Please if you want great Mediterranean Gyro stick with the beef and lamb. The pork just has a weird taste to me so I can't give it good reviews but if someone else has tried it and would like to comment please feel free. Maybe I am bias cause I don't believe pork is that great to begin with.  But again the french fries were amazing and crispy. 

Chicken Gyro Combo ... All sandwiches are served with Pita, Romaine Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Tzatziki sauce.
 O my god the Mediterranean gyro meat was full of flavors,  and everything blends so well. This is already seasoned and is delicious. It is heaven in your mouth. Amazing. Of course the french fries are amazing and crispy. 
Dessert
 Baklava ... Layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped walnuts, sweetened with sugar, syrup, and honey
The best baklava restaurant in town, I promise you it will be the only place to get really great baklava. I have the worst sweet tooth in the world, I am very particular with my desserts it ridiculous, so that means that when I say something is phenominal you better believe it is because I don't eat any kind of desserts. This has all the sweetness to satisfy for a week, but I promise you once you've had it, it might be addictive. The size is very very huge for a dessert I feel one should take some home because it will put you into comatose for sure. So be careful with this dessert, it is the BEST baklava you will ever have though!

My favorite Mediterranean Gyro's  are the Beef and Lamb and of course the Chicken: I promise you! You can not go wrong with those 2 and of course the french fries. And the baklava in this restaurant is to die for. O my god, I swear if you want diabetes tomorrow have a bite of the best baklava around Binghamton. It is superbly good and it would be soooooooooo worth it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment